Now you're in it deep. And I know the kiddoes are following you saying "What are you doing?"Keep it up, good job.
great photos.. great shot of macro.. smile
ahhhhhh, I LOOOOVE that first pic of the clock!!!! really love it. It's like a disney movie. Made me think Peter Pan. I know, nuts, but I love it!!!!
Great work Tammy....they are all so good. You know...I actually like the last one...those shoes and laces really tell a story.
I am with helen.... as shoes addict.. I love the last one so muchval
I love the clock one and the boots. Good work. What do you shoot with ?
Tammy I love that clock face, great job!! The detail is beautiful. Love the texture of the tree too and was laughing at the shoe...very creative Ma'am!
Love your shot of the clock!! Beautiful!!
Beautiful...love them all!!!!
That clock is really gorgeous. And the tree, I never would have thought of that. Great job!
love the clock...great picture.
Great picture, that first picture is so pretty and that second one is very special!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Now you're in it deep. And I know the kiddoes are following you saying "What are you doing?"
Keep it up, good job.
great photos.. great shot of macro.. smile
ahhhhhh, I LOOOOVE that first pic of the clock!!!! really love it. It's like a disney movie. Made me think Peter Pan. I know, nuts, but I love it!!!!
Great work Tammy....they are all so good. You know...I actually like the last one...those shoes and laces really tell a story.
I am with helen.... as shoes addict.. I love the last one so much
val
I love the clock one and the boots. Good work. What do you shoot with ?
Tammy I love that clock face, great job!! The detail is beautiful. Love the texture of the tree too and was laughing at the shoe...very creative Ma'am!
Love your shot of the clock!! Beautiful!!
Beautiful...love them all!!!!
That clock is really gorgeous. And the tree, I never would have thought of that. Great job!
love the clock...great picture.
Great picture, that first picture is so pretty and that second one is very special!
Post a Comment