Monday, November 17, 2008

challenge # 25 low light











10 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, those are great clouds. And kiddies, WOW!
Of course I like the last one best!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

WOW what a Nice Pictures I like the one boy look at candles soo pretty ones and kiddies look soo cute!!

Helen said...

wow love them all Tammy....super job! The cloud is great in the first one, but my fave would have to be the children in the last shot...wonderful. Bought a bit smile to my face.

Wendy said...

Tammy these are great! Love your kiddo's at the kitchen table and your son looking at the candle!! Too sweet! The clouds and trees are nice too and the candle with the light pattern is very creative!! Great job Ma'am!

ERIN said...

fantastic photos...I love the last one with the kiddos.

Connie T. said...

These are very nice. I love the second one. Great light.

Leah said...

Awww, the last shot of your kids is precious!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots!! I love the cool one looking down into the candle cup!! Very cool effect!!

Jorinde said...

Those kids pictures are so cute, I ma favorite is the second one with your son and the candle!

jopke designs said...

Wow, love the first one, what a beautiful sky, but the last one is also so great with your two children posing at the same way.