Tammy!! The difference here is quite remarkable! Well done! Gosh! You'd never know you were new to this. The colour and softness - everything is just right! Well done!
awesome crop!!! really really great crop.( just in case you didn't get that the first time, hehe) great colours!! This was great editing. Come on, admit it, it's addictive isn't it??????
11 comments:
wow nice shot i like before the one picture
Beautiful job editing...love the softness and the Pop of color!! Great job Ma'am!
Tammy!! The difference here is quite remarkable! Well done! Gosh! You'd never know you were new to this. The colour and softness - everything is just right! Well done!
I love the color and its softness!
Wow, are you sure you didn't know what you were doing!?
Excellent job!
Love the blurry background, well done as this is your first time editing??
Love how brilliant the tree looks in the background of your edit!! Beautiful work!
Cool! I like how you brightened the red in the leaves!
awesome crop!!! really really great crop.( just in case you didn't get that the first time, hehe) great colours!!
This was great editing.
Come on, admit it, it's addictive isn't it??????
nichole
awesome crop and work!
Great Canadian geese!
val
I think it's amazing!! I voted for you =(
Post a Comment